woensdag 12 augustus 2020

What do I hear : FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM is removing Dutch traditional festifities because it looks Discriminating ? We consider BLACK PIET as the servant of ST Nicolas. So my Opinion : No I don't think so... See the photo's #facebook #instagram #discrimination #zwartepiet #zwartepietmatters #holland #netherlands #cnn #ban #news #worldnews Sincerely, Rudy BOXMAN

 What do I hear : FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM is removing Dutch traditional festifities because it looks Discriminating ?

We consider BLACK PIET as the servant of ST Nicolas. SINT NICOLAAS en ZWARTE PIET BAN
So my Opinion :
No I don't think so... See the photo's
#facebook #instagram #discrimination #zwartepiet #zwartepietmatters #holland #netherlands #cnn #ban
#news #worldnews
Sincerely, Rudy BOXMAN





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten